[kwlug-disc] OT: KW-Winadmin 2.0

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Thu Apr 16 01:46:29 EDT 2009

As it has become glaringly apparent that I am too lazy/incompetent to set up
KW-Winadmin myself, Bob Jonkman set up a listserv on his own server:

The list management system has a few quirks (for example, don't bother
using a supersecret password unless you don't mind it displayed to you
in cleartext immediately afterwards) but should be good enough to
serve as a platform to discuss our second-most favourite operating

- Paul