[kwlug-disc] iSCSI data integrity

R. Brent Clements rbclemen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 12:01:25 EDT 2009

I am not really qualified to answer these technical questions, but it
seems to me that since iSCSI is a data transport protocol, it only
really needs to be concerned with data integrity over the link, which
TCP/IP should suffice for.  One would assume that whatever physical
medium the LUN is on would provide its own mechanisms for ensuring
data integrity at the target end.

Brent