[kwlug-disc] Soure Code Analysis Tools

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Thu Dec 25 21:09:02 EST 2008

Seems to me Bob asked the same or similar question some long time ago
but I can't find the messages now.

In the meantime, would running stuff through an Italian to English
translation tool be at all useful / better than nothing?

What's the language of the source code? If it's C, is there a fair
chance that a 'strings' like utility will be able to ignore most of
the code? [May you be lucky and not have all the variables named per
local Italian slang.]

Converting and inserting English equivalents to Italian comments, then
checking it all back in to CVS so you don't lose it doesn't sound like
a lot of fun.