[kwlug-disc] KWLUG - The Kitchener Waterloo Linux User Group new content notification: 2008-12-21 17:12

webhost at kwlug.org webhost at kwlug.org
Sun Dec 21 17:12:52 EST 2008

Greetings mail-forum-merge,

Recent content - 2 new posts

1. W3C Validator Donation Program
Published Nominee by pnijjar
[ http://kwlug.org/node/628 ]

Bob Jonkman writes:
I'd like to nominate the W3C's Validator Donation Program as a
potential recipient of FLOSS Fund funds.  W3C is certainly an agency
that endorses Libre-ness and standards.  The Validator can be (should
be!) used by anyone who builds Web pages, and is completely free (both
as beer and speech): http://validator.w3.org/source/ [1].
W3C Validator Donation Program details are at
http://www.w3.org/QA/Tools/Donate [2] and a discussion on the program
is
at http://www.w3.org/QA/2008/12/validator_donation_program.html [3].

[1] http://validator.w3.org/source/
[2] http://www.w3.org/QA/Tools/Donate
[3] http://www.w3.org/QA/2008/12/validator_donation_program.html

---

2. W3C Validator Donation Program
Published Nominee by BobJonkman
[ http://kwlug.org/node/629 ]

Hello to the Shadowy Cabal:  I'd like to nominate the W3C's Validator
Donation Program as a potential recipient of FLOSS Fund funds.  W3C is
certainly an agency that endorses Libre-ness and standards.  The
Validator can be (should be!) used by anyone who builds Web pages, and
is completely free (both as beer and speech):
http://validator.w3.org/source/ [4]
W3C Validator Donation Program details are at
http://www.w3.org/QA/Tools/Donate [5] and a discussion on the program
is
at http://www.w3.org/QA/2008/12/validator_donation_program.html [6]

[4] http://validator.w3.org/source/\" title=\"Source code availability
for the W3C Markup Validator
[5] http://www.w3.org/QA/Tools/Donate\" title=\"Validator Donation
Program
[6] http://www.w3.org/QA/2008/12/validator_donation_program.html\"
title=\"W3C-Question and Answer Blog - Validator Donation Program day 2

--
This is an automatic e-mail from KWLUG - The Kitchener Waterloo Linux
User Group.