[kwlug-announce] Meeting tonight CANCELLED

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Mon Jan 6 14:10:46 EST 2014

This is the last update! I promise!

A few people have stated that they care much more about Linux than
their personal safety, and will be at the meeting location anyways. So
there will be some kind of informal meeting happening. (I would not
recommend driving in from Elmira to come, however.)

The formal presentation has still been cancelled, and it will still
be rescheduled.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org